How do I use Termux on my laptop | No special software required

How do I use Termux on my laptop?

Simple answer we all aknow is. By using Android semulator like Nox or others. This is something nobody can answer easily. Let me clear it for you.
I know because of the mobile keyboard there are lots of issues you are not willing to use some time and there can be some other reasons as well.
I love to use my Termux terminal from my desktop without installing any emulator or special kind of software. Please follow the steps to access the Termux Terminal On Laptop.

Requirements:
Termux, Internet, Linux installed on laptop or windows 10 with Ubuntu 18.4 CLI terminal, from the Windows 10 app store.
1 Tern on the Linux and Termux
2 Install sshd using command
pkg install sshd
3 Go in to the Linux Terminal and install OPEN SSH
sudo apt install openssh
4 Check your termux Local Ip address sung command
ifconfig
5 Check your username in Termux using command
whoami
6 Change your Termux password using the command
passwd
Confirm password two times 6 Now we have to enable/start to SSHD in the Termux by typing command
sshd
(if SSHD is successfully installed it will show no error and no output).
7 In the Linux terminal type the following command:
ssh -p 8022 username@Localip
or
ssh username@localip
8 Enter the password you changed for your Termux Terminal
9 Cheers you are connected to the Termux terminal using your laptop.

To close the SSHD server you need to enter In the termux
pkill sshd
Same for open ssh In the linux terminal.
 pkill openssh
Hope this was something new to you. :) If you loved this tutorial, I'd suggest you to watch the video embedded below. And if it worked for you please hit subscribe button and hit the bell Icon.

Disqus Comments